Auto Loans & Financing
Auto Insurance Rates
Hot & Cold Weather Driving Tips
Many visitors to our website are interested in how they can drive more safely to keep their premiums down. Here are some safe driving tips for hot and cold weather.
Hot Weather Driving Tips
Driving in hot weather can be just as dangerous and challenging as driving in cold weather. Here are some tips to help you prepare:
- Make sure your radiator works and check fluid levels often
- Properly inflate your tires
- Check that your air conditioner is functioning before hitting the road
- For long trips, try driving in the evening or early in the morning when temperatures will be lower and less taxing on your car’s engine
- Wear your seat belt and drive the speed limit
Cold Weather Driving Tips
Here are some tips to help ensure that you and your car are safe in winter weather:
- Have your battery serviced
- Check your lights and windshield wiper blades and replace them if necessary
- Make sure you have adequate tread on your tires
- Carry an emergency kit with you at all times
- Drive slowly and allow extra time
- Leave three times the normal stopping distance in slippery conditions
Proper maintenance is key for preventing breakdowns. Learn about some basic auto parts on the next page.
When it comes to vehicle financing, you have several options from which to choose. We can give you all of the information you need to make the right decision.
Get the Right Coverage
We don't just supply you with one quote–we provide you with up to five free quotes.
Search for Auto Parts
With a little knowledge about basic auto parts, you can maintain your vehicle and save money.
You Might Also Like...